Unfortunately, more and more people are falling prey to criminals. However, with these handy tips below, you can surely help keep your elderly loved ones safe and secure. Here is a checklist.
- Install good quality locks in your doors and windows.
- Never leave spare keys under a pot-plant or in the mailbox.
- Make sure that your house number is clearly seen.
- Avoid carrying large amount of cash or valuables when going out of your house.
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true such as miracle cure or free vacation.
For more tips, click here.